Personal identification information
We may collect some of the personal information of our Users in a variety of ways, such as when Users visit our site and use the features like register on the site, fill out a form, request for a trial session and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. We can ask user some information like their name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, and course details they need to learn. Users can also visit our Site anonymously as we will collect personal identification information from users only when they will submit such information to us to get registered. They can always refuse to provide personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal identification information
We can also collect non-personal identification information of Users whenever they will interact with our website. Non-personal identification information will include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information of Users means of connection to our Sites, like operating system, Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Quran Academy Online can collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website https://quranacademyonline.uk
We might need your information to display content on our site correctly for educational purposes only into your profile that will have limited access to you only.
- To improve customer service
Information you will provide will help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To improve our Site
We can use the feedback you will provide about our classes to improve our services.
- To process payments
We might use the information Users will provide us about themselves when placing an order ( Classes request) only to provide service to that order. We are not sharing any information with other parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We might use your email address to send User information and updates involve to their order. It may also be used to answers users queries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We are using appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security resources to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data we collected.
- We are using SSL for encrypting all data transfers, Cloudflare measures and encryptions, and McAfee platforms to keep your data protected and block the access to unauthorized attempts.
- We have efficient physical restrictions on access to your data. Only our trained trusted employees are getting the access to the data, access to information and its use just for site work but also the data access they're getting is limited by categorizing it into the need level as well.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your (users) personal identification information to others ( with any third party) . We surely not using any type of student data for behaviorally targeted advertising, even in group, or allow other companies or website to use our students data to deliver targeted advertising.
Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest students(under the age of 12) not to submit any personal information or query to us or use any of our service without proper permission of parents or legal guardians.
- If you (users) decides to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails (electronic newsletters) that may include our company news, our updates, info about product or service information, etc.
- Our student portal will allow each student get access to his/her personal profile to access, review, and correct any personal information at any time. We are confirming that we are not creating student profiles for non-educational purposes by using any type of student data.
- After cancellation of any student's account, their personal information will retain for 48 months and after that all the information will be deleted from our system permanently and we are not using any method to retrieve progress records.
Disclosure to third parties policy:
Also please note that if you will upload or post your any information to a public part of the Website, we might use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it can be viewed and used by others.
- We will only contract with future companies that are agreeing with Student Privacy Pledge principles or allow users a choice to send or do not send information to the future entity.
Your acceptance of these terms
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 1444 39 1208