Learn Ten Qirat Online
Learn ten Qirat online with the best teachers online with us. Quran Academy Online help interested students with this opportunity of learning Quran. Let’s have a short introduction of these ten Qirat Online. In Quran, Qirat, means the readings, and terminologically it means the method of recitation of the Quran. There are 10 recognized schools of Qirat, and each one derives its name from the famous reader of the Quran recitation. It is important for you to understand what are the 10 Qirat before you join to learn ten Qirat online.
How to Learn Ten Qirat Online?
Ten Qirat are not like different voices and different styles, but there are little differences in pronunciation, letters, and Harakat. It is just like comparing two different books of Quran and you find differences between them. How to learn ten Qirat online? To know this, we need to go back to the times of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Islamic history. People in the times of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were illiterate, and they have their own variety of language of their own tribe like any other language. Just like in the case of English of British and American people.
So ten Qirat has differences in spelling and pronunciation. The same was the case for that time, they have a different dialect of Quraish which was the tribe of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), also other’s dialects such as dialect of Yaman, dialect of Hair, and many more. These dialects have little differences but without a change in the meaning of words.
How these ten Qirat evolved?
At the time of the revelation of the Quran, the Angel Jibril (AS) came and recited the Quran to him and the Prophet of Allah recited back to him in one dialect. Then Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) requested the angel Jibril (AS) to increase the dialect and he did until seven dialects completed. All these were the same in meaning but there was a change in pronunciation.
Here are the 3 Hadith on this:
Learn Ten Qirat:
- Ibn ‘Abbaas reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Jibreel recited the Qur’aan to me in one harf, and I recited it back to him, but I requested him to increase (the number of harf) and he continued to increase it for me until we stopped at seven ahruf.” Ibn Shihaab az-Zuhree (d. 124 A.H.), one of the narrators of the hadeeth, said, “It has reached me that these seven ahruf are essentially one (in meaning), they do not differ about what is permitted or forbidden.” 383
- ‘Ubay ibn Ka’ab reported that the Prophet (PBUH) was once on the outskirts of Madeenah (near the tribe of Banoo Ghifaar) when Jibreel came to him and said, “Allaah has commanded that you recite the Qur’an to your people in one harf.” The Prophet (PBUH) replied, “I ask Allaah’s pardon and forgiveness! My people are not capable of doing this!” Jibreel then came again and said, “Allaah has commanded you to recite the Qur’an to your people in two ahruf.”
The Prophet (PBUH) again replied, “I ask Allaah’s pardon and forgiveness! My people are not capable of doing this!” Jibreel then came a third time and said, “Allaah has commanded you to recite the Qur’aan to your people in three ahruf.” The Prophet (PBUH) replied for a third time, “I ask Allaah’s pardon and forgiveness! My people are not capable of doing this!” At last, Jibreel came for the fourth time, and said, “Allaah has commanded you to recite the Qur’an to your people in seven ahruf, and in whichever harf they recite, they would be right. 384”
- ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab narrated, “I was sitting in the masjid when I heard Hishaam ibn Hakeem recite Soorah al-Furqaan. I was almost about the jump on him in his prayer, but I waited until he finished, and then grabbed him by his garment and asked him, ‘Who taught you to recite in such a manner?’” He replied, ‘It was the Prophet (PBUH) himself!’ I responded, ‘You are mistaken, for indeed I learned this soorah from the Prophet (PBUH) and it was different from your recitation!’
Therefore, I dragged him to the Prophet (PBUH) and complained to him that Hishaam had recited Soorah al-Furqaan in a manner different from what he (PBUH) had taught me. At this, the Prophet (PBUH) told me to let go of Hishaam, and asked him to recite Soorah al-Furqaan. Hishaam recited the Soorah in the same way I had heard him before. When he finished, the Prophet (PBUH) said, ‘It was revealed this way.’ He then asked me to recite the same soorah. When I had finished, he (PBUH) said, ‘It was (also) revealed this way. Indeed, the Qur’aan has been revealed in seven different ahruf, so recite whichever one is easy for you.’” 385.
In conclusion of the above, the Holy Quran was recited in seven different dialects that was allowed by Allah based upon 7 different dialect at that time in the Arabian Peninsula. After the death of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the Companions understood it and spread it to others as well. But the once Islam spread and people of different Areas met with each other, they found these differences. For this once a Companion suggested the Khalifah Usman Bin Affan (RA) combine the Ummah on one Mushaf (Book). The Khalifah chose the Qureshi dialect for all Ummah. With time other Mushaf was forgotten but the seven recitations remain in the society from the Qureshi Mushaf in reading only not in the shape of books.
Within the Learn Ten Qirat there are two categories:
- Mutawatir: It is the transmission which has independent chains of authorities so wide as to rule out the possibility of any error and on which there is the common consent of Ulama of that time.
- Mashhur: These are little bit less wide as compared to Mutawatir in their transmission, but still so wide as to make errors highly unlikely to happen.
There are 7 Mutawatir Qira’at:
- Nafi’ (d. 169/785)
- Ibn Kathir (d. 120/737)
- Abu ‘Amr ibn al-‘Ala’ (d. 154/762)
- Ibn ‘Amir (d. 154/762)
- ‘Asim (d. 127/744)
- Hamza (d. 156/772)
- Al-Kisa’i (d. 189/904)
There are 3 Mashhur:
- Abu Ja’far (d. 130/747)
- Ya’qub (d. 205/820)
- Khalaf (d. 229/843)
Let’s learn ten Qirat online with best Quran teachers and with the best methodology of Quran Academy Online.
Learn Ten Qirat Online easily from our 40+ best teachers | Quran Academy Online
Learn Ten Qirat online with our experienced reciters from Egypt and all over the world. Enroll now!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US?
Learn Quran Online with an ideal Quran learning classes provider Quran Academy Online, is a blessing for me. My friend recommended me this Quran learning Institute & I started with uncertainty whether it will work for kids or not. But I’m really glade now because my kids are learning the holy Quran without any problem. Teachers are very kind even more than school’s teachers. They're also learning Islamic Studies with Quran classes. Highly Recommended!
Mashaa Allah … Alhamdulillah.. I am tremendously happy, excited and really honored to receive this outstanding achievement from Quran Academy Online. I hope this fantastic award can make me more motivated to read and memorize Al Qur’an and also to encourage my muslim friends around the world… Aameen. Jaazak Allah Khair.
We started our 4 year old son with this Quran institute, Quran Academy Online few months ago, as the local mosques would only accept 5 year old, and Alhamdulillah he had made good progress and now at age 5 he confidently completed half Noorani Qaida with Tajweed MashaALLAH and also he is learning Salah lessons and other Islamic lessons. Highly Recommended!!
Alhamdulillah I have been taking classes with this institute for over a year. Classes are easy to schedule and flexible as I'm working so was unable to manage the classes but they're allowing me schedule classes according to my working timings and its great! My teacher is amazing and her way of teaching is very good. Allahuma Barik Laha!
THE FEE TO ATTEND TEN QIRAT ONLINE COURSE
Each class duration will be of 30 minutes. If you have a custom plan for classes please let us know!
1 Class/Week = $10/Month
1 Class/Week = $7/Month
1 Class/Week = $13/Month
1 Class/Week = $11/Month
2 Classes /Week = $20/Month
2 Classes /Week = £14/Month
2 Classes /Week = $25/Month
2 Classes /Week = $22/Month
3 Classes/Week = $30/Month
3 Classes/Week = $21/Month
3 Classes/Week = $37/Month
3 Classes/Week = $33/Month
4 Classes/Week = $40/Month
4 Classes/Week = $28/Month
4 Classes/Week = $50/Month
4 Classes/Week = $44/Month
5 Classes/Week = $50/Month
5 Classes/Week = $35/Month
5 Classes/Week = $62/Month
5 Classes/Week = $55/Month
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE COURSES
Free trial now!
Join us and become a part of our learning the Quran online family. Experience the Islam and Quran learning classes online through wide selection of our courses with a free trial with world’s best expert Quran teachers.
Call us now!
Join us today to learn Quran online. Call or WhatsApp: +44 1444 39 1208 Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org